We've had many people ask "What makes Project WeKan different from other popular crowdfunding websites?"
To be frank - lots of things! So let's get down to it!
1. And it's a BIG ONE - Project WeKan is the ONLY NON-PROFIT fundraising website specifically for KANSAS only projects.
2. We are overseen by a non-profit board of amazing KANSANS who truly have an interest in these projects succeeding!
3. Our website was designed and is maintained by a KANSAS company http://www.tamara-heitschmidt.com/
4. We are linked hand in hand 🤝 with the Kansas Sampler Foundation and the WeKan Network.
5. We serve ALL of Kansas.
6. All the people who work with Project WeKan on education and marketing assistance for the projects - are KANSANS.
7. Because we are a non-profit, the only thing charged is 3.5% credit card fees we pass on to the CC companies and 3.5% for administrative and website upkeep!
8. #7 also means we have real people behind the digital platform to assist you with questions, marketing ideas and educating your team on how to make your crowdfunding project successful! (Kansas people of course ;)
I could go on and on with reasons we are different. But those are a good start for all to read and absorb. If you want more info - email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.